Our facility now offers onsite and internet visitation. All visits, whether onsite or internet, are scheduled on our web portal.
- You must first register an account to schedule a visit. Create a login here: Visitor Registration and Scheduling.
- You may also register and schedule visits from a kiosk located in our visitation lobby. If you do not have an email address, you can create a free email with many online free email providers, or visit the facility for assistance.
- During the registration process you will select the inmate(s) you would like to visit.
- Once approved, you will receive an email letting you know to log back in and begin scheduling a visit.
- Visits must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance, and can be scheduled 7 days out.
- The Visitor Registration and Scheduling website has detailed instructions on the phone app (Android only at this time) or computer requirements to perform an internet visit. We recommend visiting from a desktop or laptop computer with Windows 10 for the best experience.
- Please read the instructions prior to scheduling an internet visit to ensure you get the best experience for your internet visit.
Onsite visits remain no-cost and the major change is that friends and family can now choose a date and time to visit rather than having a pre-determined date and time.
Messages and Photo Sharing:
You can send messages, similar to an email, to an inmate as well as photos. You can register for this service at the Getting Out portal. All messages and photos coming into the facility are screened for content. Prohibited images may be canceled and not delivered.
Inmates can receive funds into their commissary accounts. There are two ways to add funds to an inmate’s account. We have a self-serve kiosk in the visitation lobby at 105 E. High Street. This kiosk takes cash or credit card and can be accessed Monday through Friday 8:00am to 3:00pm and Saturday 8:00am to 12:00pm. There is a limit of $100 per day via credit card, and unlimited cash at the kiosk. If you would like to deposit via the internet, visit www.jailfunds.com. For assistance, you may also call 855-836-3364.
Friends and family can contact Global Tel Link to place funds onto your phone number so an inmate can contact you. Visit the GTL ConnectNetwork website. Or you can call 800-483-8314 and a live person can assist you.
Friends and Family will soon be able to add funds to a tablet account for inmates. More information coming soon.