It’s quick and easy. The 2020 Census questionnaire will take about 10 minutes to complete.
• It’s safe, secure, and confidential. Your information and privacy are protected.
• Your response helps to direct billions of dollars in federal funds to local communities for schools, roads, and other public services.
• Results from the 2020 Census will be used to determine the number of seats each state has in Congress and your political representation at all levels of government.
• You must complete your questionnaire once you begin. If you leave the questionnaire and return later, you will have to start over.
• Do not use the web browser buttons (back, forward, or close browser). Use the buttons within the questionnaire to navigate.
• For best results, use the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Safari. Enable cookies.
April 16 – June 19: Census takers will work with administrators at colleges, senior centers, prisons, and other facilities that house large groups of people to make sure everyone is counted.
May 27 – August 14: Census takers will interview homes that haven’t responded to the 2020 Census to help make sure everyone is counted.
December: The Census Bureau will deliver apportionment counts to the President and Congress as required by law.
Complete yours here: https://my2020census.gov/